Florida Fighting Conch

Florida Fighting Conch

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Biking around the Island ( Sanibel #5)

On Monday, after going to the Lighthouse and back I went to get a bike- I LOOOOOOOVE biking around Sanibel.
Along the way I saw some flowers.
 
Hibiscus.....
 

And these guys. Not sure what they are, I'm better at my Shell ID than at Flower ID.

Here's another pic of them. If anyone knows what they are, please message me. :D

The road goes on and on and on....

 
Middle Gulf Drive!!!!!!!! I stayed on Middle Gulf Drive in the Coquina Suites I think! I really liked it!

Another biking path....

Junonia Street. I wish I had found a Junonia, but... there's always a next time!

Are there any alligators in there?

And then, in the evening, my family and I decided to go to Bowman's Beach!!!!!!! Crossing the bridge.

Forward! To the beach!!!!!!

And here's dear Bowman's Beach.

We came in time for the evening low tide around 7 pm and I found quite a few treasures.
But that's all for the next post!
See ya soon,
Yaroshelllava :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment